Treasure Hunt Adventures in the Classroom
creative treasure hunt lends itself PERFECTLY to getting kids excited
within a classroom setting. Themed treasure hunts can also add a
new dimension to your themed unit - people remember more of that
they DO than any other way! Follow these helpful tips to engage
the children in new and exciting ways within a treasure hunt activity
* Remember, a treasure hunt doesn't have to be completed all at
once. Different clues can be released throughout a day, week or
month! In this way, a single activity can build the excitement within
the classroom as your students progress on the hunt. Our treasure
hunt puzzles packages allow for this kind of versatility as each
puzzle comes with its own set of clues.
* Group your students in smaller teams to promote group problem
* To really build the excitement of your themed hunt, try having
a letter sent to your classroom from one of the characters sending
them on the hunt in the first place. This can be done several days
BEFORE the hunt/adventure even begins to really drum up the excitement!
* Offer clues to the treasure hunt as rewards to the class for good
behavior, academic achievement on a test, etc.
* They can also be great for family day events and especially SCHOOL
* Teams can purchase a starter sheet to get them going on the hunt.
The final destination of the hunt can be a hidden location where
teams that finish submit their names into a raffle for a donated
prize. The participants will have fun playing
and the prize
* Have local sponsors pay for the opportunity to have their business
advertisements printed on the BACKsides of all your clues and maps!
This is a great way to earn some extra income beyond the participation
HERE To return
Treasure Hunts Adventures in your Party
days, treasure hunts are typically only seen at children's parties
because of their inability to entertain adults, but rather due to
the fact that adults have already been on more than they care to
remember and the ones they participated in were largely all the
same. Our themed treasure hunt adventures go beyond the stale versions
of rhyming clue to rhyming clue. By utilizing these ideas, you can
take your adventure even FURTHER for your guests!
* Allude to the adventure subtly in your invitations. There's no
need to call it a treasure hunt - make it more exciting by naming
it an adventure
and then giving them one!
* Have someone dressed up as a character in your treasure hunt adventure
arrive at the party when it's time for the adventure hunt to begin.
Depending on the theme you've chosen, having them come in costume
could really impress your party guests!
* The versatility built into our treasure hunt puzzles allow for
the activities to be spread THROUGHOUT the party. It can be the
perfect activity for your guests to participate in as they mingle
with the other guests and enjoy the other party activities you have
* Placing your guests in small teams allows your guests to get to
know other guests that they perhaps wouldn't have had the chance
to know. At the completion of the adventure, your guests would be
generally more acquainted with each other.
* Our adventure hunts have the versatility of allowing you to use
any number of the treasure hunt puzzles and in any order. In this
way, you can create the perfect activity to fit with the time and
space constraints of your party!
HERE To return
Treasure Hunt Adventure at the Workplace
the two most important needs for a treasure hunt activity at the
workplace to be successful are: It must be entertaining and creative
enough to hold the interest of adults who have probably already
been on more treasure hunts than the care to remember AND they must
be versatile enough to not impede work throughout the day/week.
Here are some additional ideas for incorporating treasure hunt adventures
within the office:
* If the adventure hunt has enough versatility, you can spread the
hunt throughout and entire day or even week. Release clues sporadically
throughout the day
clues that will help them reach their goal.
Each of the treasure hunt puzzles collections we provide have clues
associated with each puzzle, allowing for this type of format.
* Clues can also be offered as rewards to employees as they complete
different work tasks.
* Teams can be comprised of members within the same work department
(to assist in the team building efforts) or from different departments
to promote cross department relations.
* When incorporating a hunt as a fun activity to be done all at
one time, incorporate the theme by way of decorations at the end
of the hunt - giving them an exciting finale to their adventure!
* To encourage participation, allow those employees who successfully
complete the treasure hunt to put their names in a raffle to win
a prize at the end.
* Of course, treasure hunts also make great activities for family
picnics and charity events!
HERE To return
to Incorporate a Treasure Hunt Adventure at your Church
are always looking for new ways to bring fun into their different
ministry activities. From youth groups to adults groups, a themed
treasure hunt adventure can be the perfect activity! Here are some
fun ideas for using a treasure hunt at your church functions:
* They can be great for those family picnics when you need an activity
that the WHOLE family can participate in! There aren't many activities
that will entertain the small children AND the teens AND the parents.
As our treasure hunt puzzles require TWO different problem solving
skills (the puzzle solving - for adults and the finding of clues
- perfect for children) our adventure hunts make for the activity
for EVERYONE to get involved!
* Themed events are very popular among church activities and planning
an adventure that fits within your theme is a VERY impressive addition!
* Having the participants break up into teams allow for a unique
kind of fellowship as they each work together to achieve a common
* Treasure Hunt Adventures can also be great for fundraisers! Sell
tickets to participate and then allow those teams that complete
the hunt successfully to add their names to a raffle for a donated
HERE To return